My client is a Global Consulting firm that works with US, Europe and Chinese Banks and Financial Services firms in Hong Kong. This growing team is seeking a candidate that is highly knowledgeable in HKMA / SFC regulations and has experience in delivering improvements in processes and policy within Regulatory Compliance.
This role would suit an outgoing person who is happy to be leading a team advising on compliance projects to MD’s and Chief Compliance Officers of some of the major banks in Hong Kong.
- At least eight years’ experience in the financial services industry, such as consultancy firm, regulatory agency (HKMA / SFC) or major compliance department in investment, retail or private bank
- A good track record of delivering high quality project, or assignment outputs with a focus on delivering measurable business improvements
- Planning, designing and shaping project work streams, managing progress, resolving issues and limiting risks
- A relevant professional qualification such as FRM, CPA, CFA or others
- Knowledge and understanding of the commercial objectives of Financial Services firms and how regulation should seek to strike a balance between these objectives and ensuring that customers get a fair outcome
If you are interested in further information and to receive a full role description and a call back please send your CV to Pathay on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pathay on +852 39516344.