Are you comfortable with taking responsibility for the development, planning and implementation of this Asian Bank’s Risk Management Framework?
This is a great opportunity to oversee all aspects of the Risk Management functions of the bank and report in to the Regional CRO. Here is a summary of the role description – for a detailed role description contact us below:
• Risk Strategy and enhancement and implementation of risk management framework and policies
• Evaluate products and the overall business strategy giving guidance to the business on governance processes
• Cover the internal controls with compliance counterparts to risk policy and regulatory requirements
• Evaluate risk limits to ensure they are within limits approved by Group Risk Committee and the Board
• Degree in Risk Management, Accounting or a related discipline with relevant professional qualification is preferable (Chartered Accountant, CFA, GARP)
• Minimum 7 years’ work experience within Risk management with work experience across business risk management, operational risk management, internal controls, credit risk and asset liability management.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
If you are interested in further information and a call back please send your CV to Pathay on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pathay on +852 39516344.