Reporting to the Cheif Compliance Officer as Deputy Head of Compliance this is a great opportunity to join one of the largest Commercial Banks in Asia.
The banks’ main activities are commercial banking, investment banking and other financial services including securities, insurance, and funds, with a focus on commercial and retail banking as well as financial market-related businesses
This is a Replacement position and the salary range is 1.2m to 1.6m base plus good bonuses
This role covers the following:
- Manage the compliance team
- Train, develop and motivate staff within the department
- Formulate compliance-related policies, procedures, compliance monitoring program, compliance training programs
- Coordinate and supervise the provision of compliance, and provide advice to all departments to minimize the compliance risks
- Coordinate with regulators, government authorities and industry bodies to ensure the Bank is abreast of regulatory developments a
- Coordinate and supervise external consultants and professionals to ensure external advice is delivered on time, at the right quality and cost.
- Support the management and lines of business in creating and sustaining an effective compliance culture and advise them on regulatory developments and requirements.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Pathay on +852 39516344, or email your CV to email@example.com
Apply nowContact Name: Pathay Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org